RoboCup is a patented portable holder that securely holds two drinks, fishing poles, tools, gear,
NO TOOLS REQUIRED: With no tools required, RoboCup clamps instantly to both round and flat vertical surfaces up to 2" in size.
HOW TO USE: To open (1) hold the RoboCup with the jaws facing away from you and (2) using both hands squeeze the cups inwards using your chest muscles and (3) clamp onto a surface using both jaws equally. For maximum security can be locked using a 4" plastic cable-tie. The bottom caps are removable for access to clean the RoboCup and for long objects including two fishing poles. The included two velcro straps with nylon buckle can be figured in various configurations for your needs.
STAINLESS STEEL SPRINGS AND HARDWARE: The springs and hardware are stainless steel for rust prevention and with a robust design, the poly resin material has UV-inhibitors added for longevity against the sun.
UPDATED DESIGN IN MID-2017: Ribs were added to the poly frame as reinforcement to the clamping jaws making them twice as durable. The two bottom end caps have improved threading that
- RoboCup, BLACK, UPDATED VERSION, Patented Portable Caddy,
Clamp onClip On Holder for Two Drinks, Cups, Rods, Poles, Gear, Drum Sticks, Tools, Phone, Keys, Glasses and more. No Tools Required: clamps instantly to both round and flat surfaces up to 2 inchmaximum.
- UPDATED VERSION with rib reinforcements added to the dual clamping jaws doubling the durability. The bottom end caps have improved threading to stay on shut.
- The powerful two rubberized jaws are wide and leveraged apart for an impressive clamping function. The dual jaws operate using strong stainless steel springs and hardware for rust prevention. RoboCup has no sharp corners and is less than 1 lb. to carry. Molded with a robust utilitarian design, it’s constructed of a poly resin material that has UV-inhibitors added for longevity against the elements.
- HOW TO USE: To open, first hold the RoboCup towards your chest with the clamping jaws facing away from you. Then squeeze the top cups inwards using both hands and clamp onto a surface using both jaws equally. The two bottom caps unscrew for access to clean it and for long objects including two fishing poles.
- The clamps can be locked by using a 4” plastic cable-tie in the small openings in the jaws. The spring-loaded jaws are very powerful requiring proper use and caution. Do not put hot liquids in the RoboCup. Backed by a
three yearlimited warranty.